"Thanks for another fabulous job well done! You helped make our [Nickelodeon Kids' Choice] awards show run smoothly, and the food was awesome! See you next year!"
The breakfast was wonderful. I was not expecting that type of set-up for the price. We were all extremely impressed. Thank you so much for taking good care of us. We will definitely be calling you again in the future.
Your catering was fantastic – the best we had all week – thank you VERY much!
First, I want to say, your staff did a great job yesterday. No issues/problems at all. The food was delicious. I really don’t think it could’ve gone better.
I just wanted to let you know that everyone was raving about breakfast this morning. They absolutely loved it and wanted me to pass along their compliments. Our clients were very impressed and that means a lot. We look forward to working with you in the future!
We were EXTREMELY happy with the way everything went. We continue to get sincere compliments on how good the food was and how helpful and energetic the front of the house staff was. In particular, Derrick made a fantastic impression on everyone and did a wonderful job keeping things moving along swiftly and smoothly.
Thank you so much for helping with our special day. We will definitely be keeping GOE in mind in the future if we throw any events, large or small.
"You can't go wrong with Garden of Eating's outstanding cuisine...finger foods, Greek, special orders...down to the best gingerbread cake like grandma used to make!"
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.